www.stopdigitalamnesia.com yet? We put this website together as a teaser for our announcement of Windows Home Server at CES. It is funny and informational!
This photo is of some of the SWAG we gave out at CES to go along with the marketing campaign.
Oh, and if you are posting screen shots of Windows Home Server on Flickr and tag them with “windowshomeserver”, “whs”, and “home server”. Then add them to the “Home Servers” Group.
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple Horace Dediu has written another brilliant piece titled... 155.2k views
- The Job Decision Matrix Thinking clearly about what is important to you can be... 16.5k views
- Path To Green A Path To Green (PTG) is a clear, crisp, and complete s... 11.7k views
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong Most people think about their career trajectory as bein... 9.2k views
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory My computer bluescreened with a STOP 0xC2, BAD_POOL_CAL... 7.5k views
- The 5Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor Always have a plan. Always. A great, simple, framework... 7.2k views
- Have Backbone, Disagree and Commit Have Backbone, Disagree and Commit Leaders are obligate... 6.7k views
- Merit Badges – A Mental Model for Success The concept of a Merit Badge comes from the Boy Scouts... 5.7k views
- Work Backwards From The Customer At the 1996 Microsoft Professional Developer Conference... 5.6k views
- Tenets Tenets are a few, carefully articulated guiding pr... 5.3k views
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins Tom’s Hardware is generally really solid. But they shou... 5.1k views
- Customer, Business, Technology, Organization (CBTO) CBTO = Customer + Business + Technology + Organization 4.9k views
- One-Way and Two-Way Doors Effective decision-making starts with understanding; in... 4.1k views
- Be a Great Reader When an organization has a culture where the written wo... 3.9k views
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea The companies that make the most profit are those who b... 3.8k views